Dive Rite H10 HID Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bajashack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling a Dive Rite H10 HID for $400.00 delivered to the lower 48 States. This includes shipping and paypal fees!

The light works perfectly as you can see. Comes battery, charger and neoprene sock, Goodman handle, elastic handmount and instructions. Has about 25 dives on it battery has been maintained toping off the charge every other month.

Check out the picture here.

The box was just a card board box and its gone.

pm was sent yesterday

if bajashack's is sold, i have an MR11 I'd sell for $400 shipped thats in tip top shape. i have the LED 700 that i use instead. theres very little comparison as the HID is MUCH better in most ways but one (and a half). so you may ask y i'd sell the better one? here in the NE, durability isn't the easiest task to fulfill while enroute to the wrecks. the LED stands very little chance of "blowing out" and slightly less important is bulb replacement (less with led).

if bajashack's is still available, i will not sell mine until his IS sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom