Dive Rite gear AT COST: wings, reel, harness, weight pouches, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My local dive shop has decided to get out of selling Dive Rite so I made a deal to buy out the whole lot. It saved me a bundle on the equipment I need for my BP/W rig, and wanted to post the rest here at my cost so others in the scubaboard community could benefit too.

I'm not making any profit on this, prices include my cost+tax+paypal. Shipping is extra, let me know if you want an estimate.

All items are new and never been wet, some have the older DiveRite logo so they may be a little dusty. PM if interested or you want detailed pictures. Thanks! - Dack

$120 - Reel Sidewinder Cave 400' #24 line, red with unpainted aluminum frame - MSRP of $185. This appears to be missing the bolt snap, and is

unpainted, but is otherwise like this: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Sidewinder Primary Reel

$200 - Transpac Harness - size small. MSRP $365, Was used as a floor model but I've checked and all parts are here.

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - TransPac Harness

$280 - Rec Wing EXP - MSRP $359, single bladder, 50# lift, with 16" dump valve inflator hose. Has white letters with red outline saying "Rec EXP".
SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Rec EXP Wing

$260 - Venture Wing - MSRP $359. Has red letters saying "Venture Wing". This looks like the 45# lift version but I have no way to confirm. This model is discontinued but is still available through many web sites for example: Dive Rite Venture Wing Air Cell

Most accessors are in original bags except where noted, and note that some have the old style Dive Rite logo in red and black.

$7 - 1 Light mounting strap for canisters
$12 - 5 Crotch Strap 2" wide w/Scooter Ring
$62 - 1 Gaiters Set
$68 - 1 pair 16# TransWeight pockets non quick release (old logo)
$68 - 1 pair 32# TransWeight pockets non quick release with red handles (old logo, no bag)

Already spoken for:
1 Dive Writes Notebook Combo
1 Trauma Shears w/DIR Sheath
1 pair 16# quick release weight pockets (new red/yellow logo)
1 pair 16# quick release weight pockets (old logo)

Last edited:
PM sent on Dive Writes, Trauma Shears, and both sets of QR 16# weight pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom