Dive Rite dual bladder Nomad XT s/m rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroxdiver36

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Dive Rite Nomad XT dual bladder sidemount rig for sale. I was going to use this BC for technical sidemount but I have decided that I am going to stick with backmount doubles. It was taken out of the plastic on a Friday a few weeks ago and used it for 2 dives on Saturday and 2 dives on Sunday in freshwater. It consists of the XL Transpac XT and the Nomad XT dual bladder wing. It does come from the factory already assembled and although it can be taken apart, it was not modified in any way so it will come to you as shown in the pictures with everything included, the BCD, bungees, lumbar, and the inflator hoses as well. As you can see in the pictures this BC is flawless!! Please contact me with any questions you may have. I will take $575 plus shipping for it. Unfortunately for me I paid $850 for it, gonna take a huge hit but that's how it goes sometimes. I will meet locally @ Atlanta, GA or you can send payment via Paypal and I can ship it. Thanks!!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqNHJBMFICpGV(B6BSG+v2Grqg~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJBMFICpGV(B6BSG+v2Grqg~~60_3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 76
  • $(KGrHqNHJBsFIE1qEyuIBSG+wBcDgQ~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJBsFIE1qEyuIBSG+wBcDgQ~~60_3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 78
  • $(KGrHqJHJFEFI,wCid)8BSG+w!Po(!~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqJHJFEFI,wCid)8BSG+w!Po(!~~60_3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 72
  • $T2eC16RHJH0FG0zNY8GNBSG+w!iOC!~~60_14.jpg
    $T2eC16RHJH0FG0zNY8GNBSG+w!iOC!~~60_14.jpg