Closed Dive Rite CX2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Used twice, no scratches, looks new, original packaging. Bought from DGX. $130 including shipping. I'll post photos later but like I said looks new. Oh 3 spare new O rings included.

Cheers
Simon

Rather trusting by the way, sight unseen. Faith, appreciated.

Yeah I know you so it's all good

But for passer-bys, be more vigilant when dealing with a person you don't know.
I was previously dupped in the shearwater scam a couple of months ago so trusting is my downfall as well..

BOBOQA is a stand-up guy. He purchased from me so I'm keeping a client always happy. :-D

by the way... do you know what BOBOQA means in Portuguese? I can tell you but only in private... :-D :-D

BOBOQA is a stand-up guy. He purchased from me so I'm keeping a client always happy. :-D

by the way... do you know what BOBOQA means in Portuguese? I can tell you but only in private... :-D :-D

lol thanks for the shoutout! It's people like you two that keeps my faith in this forum and diving community overall.

and wait a sec.... that name is just gibberish that I typed randomly!!!
It cannot have a meaning... it must not..

What is it? If it's not publishable please DM...

lol thanks for the shoutout! It's people like you two that keeps my faith in this forum and diving community overall.

and wait a sec.... that name is just gibberish that I typed randomly!!!
It cannot have a meaning... it must not..

What is it? If it's not publishable please DM...

I made the mistake of googling it at work... Didn't click any of the links that came up, but I could tell where it was headed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom