Dive Rite CX1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that light is considered a backup these days. the hp50 is the one you want for a non-canister primary. you may want to consider something from xtar if you are looking for a backup or an archon canister light assuming you aren't looking to drop the cash on a large canister light from halcyon/uwld/light monkey/etc.

I have the light, not much experience with other lights though. The reason I bought it was as a 'primary' light for basic OW dives. It could move to be a backup if I later want to do too much penetration or wreck diving.

that light is considered a backup these days. the hp50 is the one you want for a non-canister primary. you may want to consider something from xtar if you are looking for a backup or an archon canister light assuming you aren't looking to drop the cash on a large canister light from halcyon/uwld/light monkey/etc.
it's not time yet for the canister light
for the moment I want something light weight but powerful enough
I have considered the HP50, but the price is extremely high: with few more dollars I could get a canister

I’ve got a CX1 on order. Wanted a bit more powerful and longer lasting light than the small ones I currently have for my tech class this year. Don’t need a bigger light right now.

I’ve ordered it yesterday, including the hand mounting!

I’ve ordered it yesterday, including the hand mounting!

The elastic hand strap or the QRM adapter to fit on one of their regular soft gloves?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom