Dive Rite Classic Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryjoph89

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This scuba Dive Rite Dual Bladder Classic Wing has only been used a couple times. It is in superb shape and shows no evidence of use. It is a dual bladder making it totally redundant with an included backup inflator. I have a different wing I've been using so this has been taking up space. New this is over $680!!
There was a recall on this model's OPV (Over-Pressurization Valve) springs and I just received and installed 2 brand new springs from Dive Rite.

-Provides up to 60 pounds of lift
-Outer bags are made of 1000 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion
-Inner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals, has excellent strength and will resist the growth of microorganisms
-Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
-Comes equipped 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump)
-Two sets of three marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim

Send me a message with any questions!
$399 OBO- Make me an offer!

Pictures look like it is faded but the wing is totally black and looks brand new (I'll try to retake some pix)

DSCN5926.jpg

DSCN5928.jpg

DSCN5929.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom