Closed Dive Rite Classic Doubles Wing - Blue

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dive Rite Classic Doubles Wing, Blue, 55# lift, standard elbow and a 12" corrugated host. This wing is well used but also well taken care of. It has expected scuffs and signs of normal wear but still works perfectly. I filled it up last night and then took these photos this morning. No noticeable air loss. Selling because I'm no longer diving doubles. It is perfected suited for steel or aluminum doubles.

$100 plus buyer pays shipping if required. Wing is located in Southeast Florida.

IMG_0165.JPEG
IMG_0166.JPEG

Ok fine ... I’ll pay shipping!

$100 shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

This is a great wing. Give it a home!!

How have you managed to keep it blue? I have had to dye mine once and will probably dye it again soon!! Of course it has probably 600-700 dives on it and is at least 25 yrs old. They are a great wing hands down.. Fair price. :)

I sprayed it down with UV Tech once every year while I was actively using it. Plus this one only has ~100-120 dives on it over the past decade. I've not used it in several years and have kept it indoors and in a closet.

I spray all my wings down with UV Tech once a year including the corrugated hose. That stuff really works wonders!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom