For Sale Dive Rite 905 Drysuit Front Zip- Includes undergarments-$999

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
00H0H_47B4YTFMp61_50x50c.jpg
00J0J_73hUvLehRxP_600x450.jpg
00R0R_eo90QkxnO1d_50x50c.jpg
00X0X_li2y8k2uK6S_50x50c.jpg

Dive Rite 905 Drysuit Front Zip- Includes undergarments-$999 OBO

The 905 has two, bellows thigh pockets with. Inside each pocket clips off tools and keep them secure when removing them from the pocket. Boots are a hybrid design of rubber soles and toe with a neoprene body and upper, creating a flexible, yet durable boot that is warm and comfortable. Boots are size 10. The 905 is crushed neoprene construction and uses seams that are ultrasonically welded, not sewn. This patented seaming system guarantees a gas and watertight suit. A heavy-duty YKK zipper is made to withstand the stress of repeated donning and doffing. All accessories such as thigh pockets, protective knee and elbow pads come standard.

Tech Specs: Si Tech swivel inlet valve & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves, protective knee and elbow pads, hybrid rubber and neoprene boots, internal red suspenders, protective dry bag and standard 36-inch drysuit inflation hose. Seals need to be replaced. Protective (Polartec) undergarments, hanger and gaitors will be included. Color is blue top and black bottom.

For seal replacement contact Gamble SCUBA: Gamble Scuba
Purchased it in spring 2008 and it has less than 40 dives. Zipper and suit is still stiff like new.
At the time, it was sized for me having a 42" Chest and 71" height, but I was about 215lbs when I purchased it. Size chart below is from Dive Rite.

The size chart did not come through.
Was this a custome fit suit? Was it a perfect fit, loose, tight, any other info?
I am 62", but I have heard some suits can be shortened in limbs, but leave torso longer, which is my issue with fit. Short legs/long torso.

It was not a Custom Fit suit. At 5'-10" height with 32" Inseam, the legs were pretty good length (not too short or long). I did have a bit more room in the body and there is an adjustment strap for holding the top down that can set how much the top folds down over the bottom. I had adequate room even with the cold water diving executed. The attached size chart should be very close, though for a newer model suit. Boots were a little big for me. I believe this suit can be shortened based on the construction (seam welded seals), but Gamble SCUBA would be the experts. If I was going to alter a suit or replace seal, that is where I would go.

If more information is needed, just let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom