Dive Rite 10 Watt HID With Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
007.jpg002.jpg

Dive Right 10 watt MR11 style HID. Two batteries, two smart chargers both with temperature probes, new/unused spare bulb, soft handle and goodman handle, all as pictured plus a few spare parts included. Both batteries have a 3-4 hour burn time. This light has served me well but my diving has evolved and I need a bigger light. Great starter light for anyone considering starting their cavern or cave training. $350 OBO.

This light is worth the price just for the stories it could tell.
How much would it be without the stories? :)

When Tracy got this light she was definitely a hand finning, snorkle wearing no frog kicking stroke. Thanks to this light she is now a very good cave diver. This light has served her well but she has since moved on to bigger and better lights. This poor light has many dives left in it and is desperately seeking a new home. It really wants to find a new begining cave diver to properly train again. Please help make this light happy again and take it diving. It will be happy on a night dive in open water or exploring virgin caves and shipwrecks. Just please if you can take this poor light diving so it doesn't spend the rest of it's life in the back of a closet where it will never be happy again.

When Tracy got this light she was definitely a hand finning, snorkle wearing no frog kicking stroke. Thanks to this light she is now a very good cave diver. This light has served her well but she has since moved on to bigger and better lights. This poor light has many dives left in it and is desperately seeking a new home. It really wants to find a new begining cave diver to properly train again. Please help make this light happy again and take it diving. It will be happy on a night dive in open water or exploring virgin caves and shipwrecks. Just please if you can take this poor light diving so it doesn't spend the rest of it's life in the back of a closet where it will never be happy again.

Omg! Hahaha! I love you Eric!!

That story..... man This light has my name written all over it !
To bad my freaking car broke down and now i can't even go dive (....like every day) and all money goes into fixing the damn thing.. (fyi, never buy new car full of electronics!!)
Ohh well, lets just hope it doesn't sell to fast then [emoji14]

I bet she had an Air 2, carried spare air, and wore a poodle jacket with a retractor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom