Dive Right In Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to give a huge thank you to Mike of Dive Right In Scuba. He not only gave me a great package deal on a pair of drysuits, but made sure I had them in hand in time for my drysuit course.

Mike is easy to communicate with and answers e-mails promptly. When the manufacturer forgot to include a hood in the shipment, Mike kept on top of it and ensured a replacement was shipped out to me, again, well in time for my DS course. He also kept me advised of how the order was progressing, from initial measurements to receipt of the suits.

Dive Right In Scuba has the best customer service I've ever experienced either in person or through the web. Completely awesome!

I am also very impressed with the service I have received from Mike. He answered all my questions and shipped me my suit to look at. I have been very happy with his service. We need more shops like his.:D

Mike is a great guy to deal with, and is very helpful in making the correct descision for YOU and not just for him.

He has a pretty cool dog too...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom