Dive Right in Scuba Equipment purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PUDDLZ

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchased my gear from Mike @ Dive Right in Scuba, from the order to the assistance / knowledge to customer service this guy rocks top it off the instructor who's class I went thru was like those prices are unheard of (unless you get instructor pricing )

I had a minor issue with my drysuit & Mike said right off the bat that he would send out a new suit no questions asked,

With this said now my girlfriend is next to get her full set of gear.

If anyone was to ask where to get their equipment call & speak to Mike, you will be glad you did.

Greg
AKA PUDDLZ

Mike at Dive Right and the guys at Scubatoys have set a whole new standard to online service . I look at them first and if possible use them every time because of the type of service you just posted .

Reactions: Jax
I've been utterly amazed at the customer service I've gotten from DRIS. Even just simple things like getting an e-mail from Mike when he has something he thinks I might be interested in -- and remembering what those things might be. His prices are fabulous, too. Just a shop being run the way a shop should be run!

Mike . . . ah, Mike!

What can be said? How many people email you about new developments in gear that might just fix your little problem???

Does anyone else let you know about these new accessories coming out, and offering them at a tantalizingly low price?

And to make sure you're squared away, he posts dozens of "how to" videos which make you confident of not screwing up.

We . . . and I mean WE . . . went through like four sets of seals, including bioprene, to find something that would seal on my [-]scrawny[/-] slender neck and wrists.

"Mike, what if it doesn't fit?" "Send it back and we'll find one that does!" That's how I got my Fusion Drysuit.

Mike spent loads of time on the phone, asking questions, and having someone in the shop try this on or that on to see if it would fit my measurements. Thanks, Heather!!!

Just recently, Mike emails a friend and me, letting us know about the new, ultra-small silicone seals, so we might have the comfort of silicone.

Did I mention the great prices?

:hm: . . . Think I can claim DRIS as a dependent for 2011? :)

Love ya, DRIS! :hugs:

I have added Divers Supply to Scuba Toys and DRIS as retailers that I trust for my gear.

Yes Mike seriously rocks. I'm not a big spender and he treated me like I was his only customer. You can't beat that.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

So far I have been very lucky and I have had great service with the folks I have dealt with be it Zeagle Express, 350Xfire, Cave Adventurers and very recently DRIS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom