Dive report: Mould's bay, Quadra island, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ferretchen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm a novice cold water diver who recently had a chance to dive in BC. I've written up a report, in case other noobs want to learn from my experiences. It's on my blog at

Dan Greenspan’s Blog Diving from Mould’s bay

This dive was heavy on new experiences: only my third cold water dive, unfamiliar dry suit, new BC (A Dive-Rite transpac, which rocks).

Good report Dan, too bad you couldnt have done a bit more diving, I will try to put my name into the buddy matrix for the next time someone from out of town needs someone to go out with.

Glad you had a good time Dan. We appreciate you kind words. We have a small dive community but its a good one.
Hats off to "mikediveguy" also, he puts a hell of a lot of effort into helping everyone gain the experience needed to dive up here.

Stay safe, Thanks again,

U/O

I was at Mould's Bay last weekend and the vis was incredible. Had such a blast there I'll be diving it again this weekend... It's a great spot to work on your skillz.

I will be on Quadra this summer. Can you please give me the directions from Heriot Bay - or is it well marked along the Heriot Bay Road north. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom