Dive Report FTW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dive 2093 Wed 8-12-2020 Fort Wetherill Jamestown RI buddy was @formernuke
Another hot sunny summer day! Temp 80+ surface temp 75F temp at max depth 30FSW 72F. incoming tide, surface chop and small rollers smashing against the rocks. Entry Sandy Bottom Cove vis was a surprising 10'-12'lots of bait balls, good size togs, spotted a flat fish swimming off the bottom thur the eel grass, lots of other small life total bottom 42 mins.

Seven more dives I'll hit the 3000 dive mark. Is there a patch for that or a PADI cert maybe? LOL!

The weather this summer has been the best I can ever remember.

The weather this summer has been the best I can ever remember.

The most hot muggy days in a long time that I can remember. Around here the wind has been a little too strong and mostly from the south which is not the best for diving here, but for sunny, rain free days it has been exceptional! We could use some overnight rain soon.

Thanks for the report. Hope to dive FT W tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Weather should be improving this weekend.

That sounds nice.

We had at least 10' maybe 15' vis today at Kings Beach. The water was like a mill pond with no swells. If the sun had been out it would have been REALLY nice vis. Dive report to follow. My gear is still in the car and it's dark! I'm going to throw it all into my outside bathtub fill it up and let marinate over night.

We had at least 10' maybe 15' vis today at Kings Beach. The water was like a mill pond with no swells. If the sun had been out it would have been REALLY nice vis. Dive report to follow. My gear is still in the car and it's dark! I'm going to throw it all into my outside bathtub fill it up and let marinate over night.

Why didn't you tell me you were diving i would have jumped in.....

Glad you had a good dive

Why didn't you tell me you were diving i would have jumped in.....

Glad you had a good dive

I told you yesterday I was diving again today, I even told you who I was going with.
Thanks it was the cherry on top of the good news I txt'ed you about today. Don't mention it it's still in flux, I don't want to jinx it! After I get the second call if it's good I'll go public. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom