Dive Park Saturday June 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My lovely bride and I are headed out to the dive park tomorrow in search of the GSB and Dr. Bill. Stop by and say hello.:D

You and your lovely bride have a good time.
I'm sure you'll see Dr. Bill and hopefully a few GSB.
Wish I could make it, but have other obligations for Saturday.
Sunday we have a dive planned for OML.

Make sure you bring the GoPro so I can at least see video.

I have both cameras, so even if the GSB don't show, I can lie and say they did and the cameras malfunctioned :wink:

I'm sure you'll see Dr. Bill and hopefully a few GSB.

But which is which?

Haven't heard from my two former high school students who said they were coming out in their boat to pick me up and do some dives so it looks like I'll be at the park today, too.

The dives were great and I'll post more once I get back and edit the video of the GSB. We had two on each dive until some dumbazz thought it was cool to grab one.

What?!?!? :furious:I'd have kicked him in the snorkel.:kicknut:

I looked for you two on my surface intervals but we missed one another.

Saw the pair of giant sea bass through the kelp and motored over to a spot where I'd have a clear shot when they passed. It looked like they were going to circle back around until some fool with a camera raced after them and chased them away. No, it wasn't Dave... he may have a camera but he's not a fool!

Back
Top Bottom