Dive Paradise Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
M

mtucker84

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been to CZM many times in the past and always had a wonderful experience with the Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise team. I haven't been since it changed hands and I was wondering if the service and amenities are the same? Trying to plan a trip with my kids and I'm specifically curious about shore diving as they are relatively new divers and I want them to have unlimited shore diving. With that being said I have called the shop with no answer, but can anyone confirm if Dive Paradise still offers unlimited tanks for shore diving if you are staying at the resort?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have been to CZM many times in the past and always had a wonderful experience with the Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise team. I haven't been since it changed hands and I was wondering if the service and amenities are the same? Trying to plan a trip with my kids and I'm specifically curious about shore diving as they are relatively new divers and I want them to have unlimited shore diving. With that being said I have called the shop with no answer, but can anyone confirm if Dive Paradise still offers unlimited tanks for shore diving if you are staying at the resort?

Any help would be appreciated.
I have never used the shop for anything other than renting tanks as we always dive with Aldora but tanks have always been $10pp for us to use at the house reef at the end of their dock, even with us staying at the Hotel Cozumel. Maybe tanks are unlimited/free if you are also using them for your dive op?

The owners name escapes me right now (Manuel maybe?) but he is a very nice gentleman, very customer focused every time I’ve interacted or seen/overheard others interacting with him. I was last there in February and if I was going down with a large group I would not hesitate to book with them.

whenever we have stayed there the tanks were $6 usd including weight. you may have purchased a dive package that included your room, a certain number of boat dives, and unlimited tanks for shore diving. you would have to check the packages avail through dive paradise or throught the resort to see if they are offering this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom