Dive Op Recommendations for Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sailnby

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in Phuket diving in a few weeks and need suggestions on dive ops. I've got about 50 dives, drift/boat completed. I'll be near the Patong and Karon beaches.
Thanks!:idk:

Can recommend stevenl - I have personally booked dives through steven a few times. Always good service.

I had a great time with Scuba Cat...they are located in Patang.

There are several good dive operators in Patong and Karon. The question is who to chose from.

Dive Asia - Karon
South Siam Divers - Karon
Kon-Tiki Phuket - Patong
Sea World - Patong
Thailand Divers - Patong
Water World Asia - Patong
Super Divers - Patong
Big Blue - Patong
Devil Divers - Patong
And there might be a few more

My best advice is, that you send them an email with your wishes. There are several good trip to Phi Phi islands, Racha Noi, Racha Yai, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Koh Doc Mai and the King Cruiser Wreck (on advance divers). Another option is a trip to Similan islands and/or Koh Bon, which are located 100 km north/west of Phuket.

Enjoy your holiday in Phuket

I will be diving with Phuket Scuba Club in december/january.... for the fourth year in a row....:D. One of the reasons is I can dive every day I want to. on the beach or from longtail, or book a trip anywhere else...Similians, Phi-Phi, etc. They are located in Kata and Karon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom