Dive op at Allegro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilympt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

Does anyone know who is the dive op at Allegro and if you have contact info for them? Thanks

Dan,

It is ProDive Mexico. They are a good op. They have a good website and Facebook page. If you want to book with them, try to book everything through them (Allegro lodging and dive package). You are very likely to get a better deal that way.

Last edited:
that is interesting. Last time we were at the occidental Dive Palancar was at both the allegro and occidental. Thought they were pretty decent, but read some recent reviews that notched them down a little.

Up until 2+ years ago that was correct but due to circumstances (sorry i don't know details) Dive Palancar is out and ProDive is in.
Dive Palancar is at the Occidental and i believe another Hotel closer to town.

I have dove with both shops and very much enjoyed the ProDive staff and at the time they were running Free Nitrox for every dive ...very nice bonus

Enjoy Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom