Dive Old Providence 8 days for $693

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tadeotadeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please join me for a relaxing week of diving and sight seeing in the islands of
Old Providence
& Santa Catalina.
Boasting the worlds 3rd largest reef
May 26 thru June 2
&
Sept 1 thru Sept 8
will be my first group trips to the Islands so I am offering a special discount rate of 10% off the original price.
For $693 ($99/night) you get 8 days 7 nights including breakfast and dinner every day at CABAÑAS EL RECREO, a bed and breakfast type resort directly on the beach, 13 dives (double dive every day one night dive), unlimited shore diving
Non-Diver only $399 ($57/night) Includes 8 days 7 night including breakfast and dinner every day at CABAÑAS EL RECREO, a bed and breakfast type resort directly on the beach
Call or e-mail me for a free DVD
Tad Miller
tadeotadeo@earthlink.net

Who are you diving with in Providence? Felipe or Serious?? I love providence..........any special help with airfare??

Hi Sapix
Glad to hear from someone who has experianced the Old Providence charm. It is a magical place.
We dive with Filipe. Although all the dive shops on OP have great opperations.
I paid $575 for my May trip from Miami.
Prices vary depending on where you are coming from and what time of year. With 10 or more airlines usualy give discounts.
Where are you coming from? How many times have you been?
What is your opion on the divivg in OP?
Thanks for the intetest
Tad

Correction I paid $600 for my airfare from Miami to Old Providence. $475 Miami to SAI, $125 SAI to Old Providence.
There are 2 airlines flying to Old Providence from San Andres Isla. With the the compatition, I expect prices to come down especialy in the high season and with larger groups.

Back
Top Bottom