Dive MD and Va

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard Alexander

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello to all
trying to find a club and or buddies in the MD or VA area. I live in the WV pan handle and there is not a lot of diving that I have found. I've been to lake phoenix numerous times and just went to dutch springs 2 weeks ago.
Been on a couple of cool dive trips out side the country but would like to get more bottom time than air time. I would like to find an active club that does local stuff. I currently have 2 dive buddies 1. my adult son who has a very active work and social life. its a big deal to get him scheduled for a dive. 2. another buddy who is scheduled for his AOW in 2 weeks. but also hard to schedule a dive and it comes down to me for the planning and logistics.
I joined a club out of Frederick but they seem to be in a different tax bracket than I . There is no local diving discused and it just wasn't what I thought it would be.
the clubs I have found in various on line links all seem to be gone when you follow the link. The threads I have found on this forum are all very old as well.
Just throwing this out there. look forward to chatting.

Hello to all
trying to find a club and or buddies in the MD or VA area. I live in the WV pan handle and there is not a lot of diving that I have found. I've been to lake phoenix numerous times and just went to dutch springs 2 weeks ago.
Been on a couple of cool dive trips out side the country but would like to get more bottom time than air time. I would like to find an active club that does local stuff. I currently have 2 dive buddies 1. my adult son who has a very active work and social life. its a big deal to get him scheduled for a dive. 2. another buddy who is scheduled for his AOW in 2 weeks. but also hard to schedule a dive and it comes down to me for the planning and logistics.
I joined a club out of Frederick but they seem to be in a different tax bracket than I . There is no local diving discused and it just wasn't what I thought it would be.
the clubs I have found in various on line links all seem to be gone when you follow the link. The threads I have found on this forum are all very old as well.
Just throwing this out there. look forward to chatting.
Hi, Richard, I live in DC Virginia suburbs and I too am looking for someone to dive locally. I wonder if you'd be interested in joining me at Dutch this coming weekend July 1-2? I I've been there many times. I plan to go up Saturday morning and camp over Saturday night. You'd be welcome to join me for Saturday, Sunday or both. Cheers, Nancy T.

Hay Nancy T
Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I am booked with family for the Holiday weekend
How often do you get to Dutch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom