Dive Maui Xmas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tina.canada

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Guys!!

I'm gonna be in Maui for Xmas this year. Yay! A friend of mine is doing some certs with Maui Dreams...he checked some reviews and they seem ok. I will def do a cpl dives with him/them but was thinking maybe it was a good idea to head out by myself and check out another company or 2. I have Dec 22-Jan 3.

I'm into boat dives mainly and last time I was in Maui in March had kinda a lame expereince...what do u do:) I did hear the whales sing though which was amazing!!!

Luv to find someone who's enthusiastic about diving...although I can't imagine everyone not being, it happens. So if you have something to share I would luv it. Thx so much, T

Hey Tina, we'll be on Maui at the same time as you! We have a lot of charters scheduled with Ed Robinson's, so if you're inclined to book with ERDA and want to know what charters we have booked so we can meet up, fire me a PM! We've been diving with ERDA for years and have yet to have a "lame" experience with them. Since we're experienced divers, we love that it always feels like we're diving with friends instead of doing "led by the nose" dives. :wink:

We did our Rescue certification with Teri at Maui Dreams and found the training to be excellent. Your friend should be in good hands!

I'm heading over in 2 weeks- have dove with a lot of outfits there as well- check out the DPV with Maui Dream Divers- I found that the best fun yet. Have a great trip-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom