Dive Maui Hammerhead Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Eady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
C18AEC18-5994-4060-9878-BEA4366A039C.jpeg Awesome Dive today with Dive Maui over to Molokai for the Hammerheads. We got to see two of them plus a big grey shark and a few white tips. Weather was perfect over there today and Levi and the crew made the trip fantastic again. As a Padi MSDT with my own dive buisness on Maui, I truly cannot recomend them enough. What a Pleasure to dive with them.

Mahalo
Scuba Steve

It is a great dive
The viz was the best I had ever seen

Aloha
Today the boat ride was very smooth, almost perfect conditions. The dive was very easy today as there was just a slight current at times. Most of the time diving over there the challenge is getting back on the boat if its rough. But today was outstanding

Mahalo
Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection
Www.mauidiveconnection.com

Hey Steve;
Is there a time of year when the hammerheads are more prevalent? Can't get away from my February visits. Looks like you made the move to stay on Maui. Must have been 2012 when I dived with you in the rain.

Dennis

3AB16343-C4D5-4403-B354-9B4EA13EC219.jpeg Aloha Dennis

The hammerheads are best in summer but can be there anytime. Big problem in winter is getting the boats over to Molokai due to the weather in the channel. I remember diving with you, we dove Kapalua Bay ? . It was pouring when we got out LOL. I finally moved to Maui last November 1st, almost a year now “WOW”. I have my own dive business Maui Dive Connection And Im loving it. Look me up when you head over.
Mahalo
Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection
Www.mauidiveconnection.com

View attachment 542124 Awesome Dive today with Dive Maui over to Molokai for the Hammerheads. We got to see two of them plus a big grey shark and a few white tips. Weather was perfect over there today and Levi and the crew made the trip fantastic again. As a Padi MSDT with my own dive buisness on Maui, I truly cannot recomend them enough. What a Pleasure to dive with them.

Mahalo
Scuba Steve

What kind of hammerheads were they? Please post the hammerhead pictures here. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom