DIVE MASTER WANTED - Perhentian Islands, Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTron

Registered
Reaction score
Koh Rong Samloem, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
# of dives
We are after a PADI Dive Master to start work immediately in the Perhentian Islands, Malaysia at a secluded busy little resort called Bubbles.

Please read the attached job description and if you feel you fit the requirements, then please email me to apply for the job. At this stage you will not be required to be too involved with our turtle conservation project, but if you return the following season, then that opportunity could be yours.

Our season will conclude at the end of October and we would like to find someone that would like to return the following season if possible.

View attachment Job Description - Dive Master.docx

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Scubatron!

I'm on the last stage of my DM course and I've decided nows as good a time as any start the hunt for my dream job.

Luckily for me you posted!

I will be available at the end of November for as long as you would need me.

If you like the sound of my availability please send me a message and we can have a chat.

I've read the job description and it sounds ideally suited to me.

Super excited to hear back from you.

Regards

hatem

hi there
im so much interested in your offer
plz let me know if it still stands
thanks

We are after a PADI Dive Master to start work immediately in the Perhentian Islands, Malaysia at a secluded busy little resort called Bubbles.

Please read the attached job description and if you feel you fit the requirements, then please email me to apply for the job. At this stage you will not be required to be too involved with our turtle conservation project, but if you return the following season, then that opportunity could be yours.

Our season will conclude at the end of October and we would like to find someone that would like to return the following season if possible.

View attachment 156635

Look forward to hearing from you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom