Dive log for W10 PC + Cressi Leonardo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danila

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings, first post, please be kind! I stopped logging some years ago, but thinking about starting again. Have Cressi Leonardo, might upgrade in future. Looking at log apps I can use on my Windows 10 laptop - preferably NOT phone! (phone as back up is ok, but I really want to to use my laptop!) Looking at Divemate and the FusionIR. They say they're compatible with all the above, but Divemate won't download on my PC, just on my phone. Comments, suggestions please? Any other app recommended?

While you can't actually install divemate to your computer you can export to Google drive or drop box. I have the IR Fusion and love how you can upload direct to phone right after the dive~!

While you can't actually install divemate to your computer you can export to Google drive or drop box. I have the IR Fusion and love how you can upload direct to phone right after the dive~!
Good to hear, thanks! So once you've exported to G drive or dropbox, how is it viewable?

You can transfer to subsurface or export in Excel spreadsheet. I had my dives logged on subsurface and wanted to combine them all so exported to Dropbox then added all together. Also able to upload to Divelog.de

aha! So would you recommend just using Subsurface directly rather than Divemate then transfer? And how do you upload from the dive computer to Subsurface? does that use the FusionIR?

I've used Subsurface for my Leonardo. I didn't need any other software, just the proprietary cradle and cable.

I've used Subsurface for my Leonardo. I didn't need any other software, just the proprietary cradle and cable.
hmm, I don't have the cradle and cable, and might well upgrade in the future, so I'd prefer to avoid buying too many things I won't need. Do you know if the FusionIR will upload from Leonardo to Subsurface? At least I can continue to use FusionIR with future computers.

@Danila I hadn't heard of the FusionIR before this thread, though a quick search indicates it might work for the Leonardo. If you upgrade in the future, though, there's a good chance you'll end up with a Bluetooth-capable computer that doesn't need any intermediate gadgets to transfer data. I'm probably not the best person to ask, though.

@Danila I hadn't heard of the FusionIR before this thread, though a quick search indicates it might work for the Leonardo. If you upgrade in the future, though, there's a good chance you'll end up with a Bluetooth-capable computer that doesn't need any intermediate gadgets to transfer data. I'm probably not the best person to ask, though.
ahh good point! I'm fairly techy, but my goodness it's hard keeping up!

Back
Top Bottom