Dive Lodge in Hawaii on the Island of Kauai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murrayhawaii

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Aloha,

I am new to the forum but I wanted everyone to know that we just opened up a full service Dive Lodge in Kauai with-in walking distance to Kikiaola small boat harbor. The boat harbor is the closest marina to the great diving of the Napali Coast and the island of Niihau. Dive Lodge is a brand new 2 bedroom house with ocean and sunset views. We offer a full array of rental gear from basic open water to rebreather support. We are currently running a 6 pack boat exclusively for our customers. Fulltime PADI And IANTD instructor available for classes. We have it all out here....come join us!

Rob

Welcome to SB

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Be sure to pop over to the Hawaii specific sub-forum and share your local knowledge there!

Ray

Do you prefer to dive Niihau or NaPali/Nana Crack? We will be in Kauai on June 2-12. We dove Tunnels, Koloa Landing, Sheraton Caverns, Brencke Ledge, Fast Lane, so mostly in the Poipu area.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.......good luck with your dive lodge resort.....

Welcome to Scubaboard. A great place to be with awesome members who will teach you many things about diving.
Compressor

Back
Top Bottom