Dive Lights Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick Skiadopoulos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Guys

I'm currently looking at purchasing some new lights, as i'm a keen videographer.

I was recently suggested to purchase two SeaLife Sea Dragon 4500, as this will definitely powerful enough. I mainly use my GoPro 7

What are people thoughts?

Thanks for the help.
nick

There are quite a few options. The Sea Dragon 4500 lights are nice. You can also check out Light & Motion Sola lights, Kraken, and Big Blue. Normally I'm all about budget-friendly gear, but video lights is something where spending more = more lumens = better results, so if you can get 4,000+ lumens you'll be set up for great results.

thanks for the reply.
Do you think 2 x 4500 lumens, there will be ample light?

There are quite a few options. The Sea Dragon 4500 lights are nice. You can also check out Light & Motion Sola lights, Kraken, and Big Blue. Normally I'm all about budget-friendly gear, but video lights is something where spending more = more lumens = better results, so if you can get 4,000+ lumens you'll be set up for great results.[/QU

Back
Top Bottom