Dive light & light parts, DUI Rockboots & Zipgloves, AL80, and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M_Bipartitus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cleaning out some of my gear closet. Everything is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Prices include US shipping (except bottom section). Discount available for combined shipping. Local pickup in SE Michigan or pickup at NW Ohio quarries are also possible. Higher resolution photos available at

DiveSaleJune - Page 1

------------------------------------------------------- Shipping Included to Continental US

Recreational Primary light Shockwave II:$30
This is a Princeton Tec Shockwave II primary light I used on a maybe 3 night dives before going to a canister light. Like new, never flooded. Ships without batteries to keep weight down.

thumb-9.jpg

Dive Rite LED x00 Handheld to Canister extension cord: $100
I have a LED 700 in the corded configuration, but I am losing the cable and just keeping the LED 700 as a handheld, so the cable is available.

Dive Rite Goodman handle: $40
The solid goodman handle for Dive Rite canister lights. Fits LED x00 series, LED Lux, and likely others. As with the above item, I'm selling as I plan to use my LED700 handheld.

[Photo comming]

Li-Ion batter pack and Charger: $70
This was from an early attempt at a DIY LED primary light. The battery has been charges a handful of times, but never jest in the water. The specs are 2400 Ahr at 14.8 V Dimensions are approximately 1.5 in by 0.75 in by 5.25 in.

thumb-17.jpg

DIY Light Parts: $12, free with Li-Ion battery above
These are some miscellaneous parts left over from my DIY light project. Included are 4 DPDT switches with rubber seals, large o-rings, metal bands, LED lenses, and a Maglite-sized clip.

thumb-20.jpg

Mares Yoke for first stage: $15 each
Two yoke adaptors taken off mares special edition metal proton first stages. I don't know which first stages they are compatible with, or the proper procedure for installing them. Do not buy if you aren't qualified to change them, or let your LDS make the switch.

thumb-22.jpg

LP BC hose: $10
Somehow I've ended up with extra BC hoses, so here one that at most has been used on 10 dives.

HP Hose: $10
What more is there to say? The SPG in the photo is not included as it is too old and not reliable.

thumb-6.jpg

Snap Shackle $10 each, 4 available $30 for all 4
These are one of a few types of clip that can be released under tension. We use them for tethered diving, so that the tethered diver can release himself even in a bad tangle.

thumb-16.jpg

DUI Compressed Neopreen Zip-gloves: $95
The compressed neoprene zip-gloves (size XL) are a little more durability than I need and less dexterity than I'd like, so I'm selling them. Under 12 dives of use.
Comes with inner liner gloves.

thumb-12.jpg

[-]5 mm hood, size XL: $12[/-] SOLD, pending payment
This is a DUI - brand hood. I don't recall ever using it, but it may have a dive or two on it.

thumb-8.jpg

[-]DUI rock boots size 10: $50[/-] SOLD, pending payment
These came with a used Drysuit, but they were too small for me. The previous owner claimed the suit was used less than a dozen times, so these boots are like-new.

thumb-14.jpg

Random Mares quick release weight pocket: $7, free with any other item
I found this on a dive a few years back. I don't know what BC it fits, but if you recognize it and have any use for it, it's yours. I'm basically selling for the cost of shipping, so it's free with any other item.

thumb-10.jpg

Sony DV tapes: $25
A tray of unused Sony DV tapes for any video guys out there. There are 10 tapes in a plastic tray. Each tape is 60 minutes.

thumb-3.jpg

Vintage Tank backpack: $20
This is a vintage plastic backpack/backplate from U.S. Divers. I'll give it up for free to a local diver who will actually use it. Also included are a J-valve and the rod for resetting the J-Valve.

thumb-1.jpg
thumb-7.jpg

---------------------------------------------------- Shipping not included on the following

Misc hardware, can be shipped with any of the above items.

2" brass rings, $1 each 2 available
2" Black Diamond climbing carabiner, $5 each 2 available (not recommended for diving)
2" generic carabiner, $1 each 2 available (not recommended for diving)
[-]Suicide[/-] boat clip, $0.50 1 available (not recommended for diving)

thumb-21.jpg

Tank handles: $2 each
These tank handles are secured around the valve on a cylinder using a zip-tie through the grommets. Then you have a more comfortable handle for your carrying tanks.

thumb-15.jpg

Size XXL 3/2mm full wetsuit: $20
It is an Edge suit that has about 3 dives on it. The suit was purchased while I was living in Georgia and doesn't get much use up in Michigan.

thumb-27.jpg

Catalina Al 80 tank: $60
An Aluminum tank in the last year of it's hydro (Last hydro date 06/96, first hydro 06/96). Currently out of vis (last vis), add $10 for vis if you want it completed before sale. Has a standard yoke valve and tank boot. Local sale strongly preferred (shipping a used AL80 is a waste of time in most cases)

[Photo comming]

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom