Dive Isla Providencia & Guanaja aboard US flagged schooner Alliance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all. Following the amazing time we had last time, we are opening up our winter trips to the diving community. We are a US Flagged schooner out of Virginia that specializes in summer daysails and winter trips south. Last time, we headed down and had an amazing time in Isla Providencia, Colombia diving with the sharks and on the reefs. We also will be doing trips in Guanaja, Honduras. This was the most amazing diving I've ever done in my life, diving inside of coral caves at 100' with amazing viz. For those not familiar, Guanaja is way less crowded than the now commercialized Roatan. Lionfishing is popular and allowed in all locations, and we pride ourselves on our Lionfish recipes. We also have offshore passages available, and we can work with you if you want to stay with us for a while. Group discounts are also available. You'll be on the boat each night, and the local dive masters pick you up at the boat each morning in a panga and take you diving. We have working relationships with the guys, and can get you hooked up with all the fun stuff to do during your surface intervals. Basic schedule and rates are available here, and please call Laura 757-639-1233 if you have any questions. I (H3) will also be monitoring here, so feel free to ask away.

Isla Providencia info here.

Guanaja info here.

A little about the boat...she's a 105' 3 masted ocean going schooner maintained to the highest standard and crewed by a professional crew. She's US flagged, and the Captain and First Mate are also the owners and divers. We can also arrange for diving in Portobelo, Panama. Thanks guys, I hope you join us down south.

- H3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom