Dive Haven Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHavenGa

I'm throwing out a suggestion that you could ask for divers to help with the repair/clean up in exchange for dive time in the quarry. Might get the quarry into shape for opening!! I personally don't live very far and would love the opportunity to help y'all...means no more driving to Alabama!

I will second that motion for sure. I mean, when the water gets a little warmer of course.:cool2:

It's a shame about the vandalism. I'd love to gear up and splash with the little SOBs under my arms while I drop on down.

I will second that motion for sure. I mean, when the water gets a little warmer of course.:cool2:

It's a shame about the vandalism. I'd love to gear up and splash with the little SOBs under my arms while I drop on down.

OMG now THAT sounds like fun!! The yocals up that way can be fairly redneck and probably pretty skeered of the water!! :rofl3:

What can we do to help?

the K

I am working on a new website as we speak. We have been gone for awhile and I want a fresh new look and fresh new start. I hope to have the website by next week where I can keep all events currnet.

Currently we are repairing the damage done to the office and bathrooms and will start the dock repairs when the ice thaws. :wink:

Thanks again to Everyone and we hope to see you all soon!

Glad you folks will be back in business! The drive to Alabama Blue Water is a killer and your quarry is deeper and more interesting!! Will look forward to the new website and your Grand Re-opening! Let the community know if there is anything we can do to assist y'all!

DIVEHAVEN GA IS ther any new updates for us on the opening of divehaven? and do you have your new WEB page up and running ? I am looking forward to come diveing with you at the new and inproved DIVEHAVEN.

DIVE SAFE KEN

Is the vis. any better than it was three years ago? Someone who worked there told us you were working on clearing it up.

We are hoping to have our Grand Opening Saturday, May 1, 2010. I am still working the bugs out of the new website, so I hope to have it posted soon. As for the visibility, the lake has not had drivers in it since March 2009, so we are not sure to the vis just yet. We are starting our treatments to clear the water and trying to configure a filtering system.

Thank You for Your Support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom