Dive Haven Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First off I would like to Thank Everyone for supporting us.

The Holidays did bring good news. According to the last court case we can begin the clean-up and repair process at Dive Haven. The legal process is still not complete, but we have been told that we can reopen. There is alot of work to be done due to the damaged that occured during our absence. We hope to open sometime in April.

Thank You All Again for Everything and We Hope to See You Soon!

Great news! Is the viz. any better than it was two or three years ago.

First off I would like to Thank Everyone for supporting us.

The Holidays did bring good news. According to the last court case we can begin the clean-up and repair process at Dive Haven. The legal process is still not complete, but we have been told that we can reopen. There is alot of work to be done due to the damaged that occured during our absence. We hope to open sometime in April.

Thank You All Again for Everything and We Hope to See You Soon!

Damage? Due to inability to perform routine upkeep or are we talking vandalism?

In all honesty it is a little bit of both. The docks need work because they were not maintenanced. The damage to the buildings occurred by someone breaking in to them and we were adding on to the office and the roof was never able to be completed.

Thanks for the Concern!

DiveHavenGa

I'm throwing out a suggestion that you could ask for divers to help with the repair/clean up in exchange for dive time in the quarry. Might get the quarry into shape for opening!! I personally don't live very far and would love the opportunity to help y'all...means no more driving to Alabama!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom