For Sale Dive Gear Liquidation - many brand new items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahanu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling everything and no longer diving due to health concerns...

And I JUST moved here and bought a whole bunch of gear as I was a warm water diver in Hawaii...

So, everything goes, most of it never used.

1) Bare HDC Expedition Tech Dry Suit size LT, size 12 integrated tech boot, SI Tech Pee Valve, Antares Dry gloves- brand new never dove $2000

2) Santi BZ400 Heated full undergarments, size XL- never worn, New in New Santi Duffle bag $500
3) Santi Heated Gloves- never worn, New in box $300
4) Santi Therno Valve- New in box $400

5) Liquivision Xen bottom timer, 4 dives old, with box, with rechargaeblepackage, two rechargeable batteries, two disposable batteries, protective scratch skin, software.interface $400

6) SOLA Tech 600 dive light- 10 dives old $300

7) SOLA Tech 600 dive light, New in box $400

8) APEKS Tec3 complete reg set, New in box $1100

9) Atomic B2 regulator set, one first stage, two B2 second stages $1000

10) Halcyon Infinity Eclispe BP/W with 40# singles wing, steel bp, and weighted STA with cinch system and weight pockets $700

11) Halcyon Trim/tank band Pockets , $40

12) Halcyon 80lb Lift bag $100

13) Halcyon 60# doubles wing, brand new, never dove $400

14) Atomic Venom Frameless mask $100

15) Turtle XL fins $60

16) DUI TLS dry suit, for someone 6'0-6'2ish, with DUI dry suit duffle 170-200 lbs $800 OBO

17) DUI Rock boots say size 11, but fit me easy at a size 12+ $40

18) Pinnacle Evolution unisex one piece undergarments $180 OBO

19) Faber HP 100s, XS Scuba valves and manifold, Highland tank bands, brand new, never dove, made and hydro'd May 2016, currently undergoing VIS at Tacoma Scuba $1000 OBO

Thanks for the interest.

I am in the Gig Harbor/Tacoma, WA area. Any shipping will be paid by buyers. All items can be photographed upon request.

PM sent re: mask

Hello All.
I have decided to donate everything to charity so as to get full value returned to me via tax deduction.
Sorry!

Thanks for the interest.

You only get a tax break based on your tax bracket as the donation value comes out of your taxable income, not your actual taxes. Also, this assumes that you save more using itemized deductions instead of the standard.

Correct. Reducing my income by $8000+, using itemized deductions is more valuable to me than packing and shipping 15+ separate items at OBO rates, verses getting full purchase valued deductions for the new items and fair market value for the others.

For anyone interested, noncash donations exceeding $500 in value (such as scuba gear, automobiles, etc...) are completed with IRS Tax Form 8283. ***This is not tax advice***

where are you donating to? let me know if it's your local goodwill.... ;D

Back
Top Bottom