Dive gear for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I received my new (used) 7 mil farmer john wetsuit last year, I got nothing scuba this time around. But hey, other than a new BC at some point (I've been duct taping this old thing for years now), I've got all I'll probably ever need.

I had 350$ gift card to the LDS to go toward training.

Line cutter, bungee mount compass, boltsnaps (never enough of those), reel of shock cord, octo necklace.

Unfortunatly, I am very specific about what i want. I am terribly hard to buy a gift for, so i usually voice and share my prefered gifts haha.

I think that we read so much, and have access to so many reviews and info on this board that we become very specific about our gear.

New ROFOS Drysuit

Tested it out in the pool just to be sure it was dry inside, and planning to use it this coming Friday.

I got Deep Six fins. The daughter got a DSMB and reel, log book, gloves, a 3mm wet suit for our keys trip, dive light, and two used but nice AL 63's for local diving.

An Eezycut Trilobite and dive-related book.

Got myself a new light from Light Monkey.

New Deep 6 Regulator set. Still waiting for the but.... Will dive the same day received!
Awesome, let us know how you like them. If i decide not to use my conshelf's i plan on getting 2 sets of regs from deep 6.

I want to get deep 6 regs to go with the new deep 6 dive computer i got for Christmas!

Oh wait, thats right, their computer still isnt available.

I got no dive equipment what so ever - although that's a good thing as I have too much as it is.

My Niece is at Uni in the UK and is starting BSAC Ocean Diver Course (OW) in Jan. Which gave us the opportunity to have a clear out

We sent
BCD
Mares Abyss Reg, Octo and SPG All with brand new hoses and reg bag
DSMB, Finger spool
Dive Knife
Cressi Leonardo PDC
Two masks , a snorkel and a set of fins
Mesh bag

Everything looks almost new, and everything was serviced. Didn't really make a dent in our spare stuff :eek::eek:

Didn't want to ship her a wing for training (you never know if the instructor is wing familiar) but there's a spare one she can have with a choice of back plates once she's qualified.

Kinda scary what we have in or dive store

IMG_1657.JPG

Santa was very generous :):)

C

Back
Top Bottom