Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saniflush

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Made an order with them a week ago and somewhere between there and here it went missing, yet showed delivered by the USPS. I alerted Dive Gear Express to this happening and they immediately made the order right and shipped it back out UPS.

similar thing happened to me with another company. I could not make an insurance claim since the item was listed as delivered, soI was out of luck and out of pocket! Good to hear DGX has that level of service.

Our friend, Joyce works there. Joystershell on Scubaboard.

upload_2018-1-31_13-28-41.png

And she knows what she's doing!

DC

I think their customer service is excellent. I have had nothing but great experiences with them!!!

I love their same day shipping at DGX and their selection of difficult to find parts. Sometimes to make freight I load up on Thermo Valve rebuild kits or those sweet Viton Orings that are tough as nails. Count me as a DGX fan too.

I've ordered through DGE for most of my gear for the past several years. It's both kind of creepy and amazing on how fast they are with emails and shipping. It's like they're right next to you. Also, they have an excellent chat feature on their website for anyone who needs real time chat with one of their dive experts.

Only a few orders with them so far, but this is my impression to date:
They have a more limited selection (which is a good selection) and are totally on top of it. Fast order turnaround, even to a hotel address ....
So far, all good! Kudos!

And they are very courteous and professional on top of that. Received a tank strap which had a ring with a busted weld and they sent out a new one that day... and then I (coming from an email about Amazon customer service nightmare with a wrong, frustrated mindset) misread / misunderstood DGX's email that they shipped the part out again incorrectly such that I thought they are asking me to send something again. The professional and courteous reply I got to my then maybe not so courteous inquiry on what I should be sending again was great... and I very humbly found out the goof up was with me and I definitely see their service as several notches above Amazon's.

I had the same thing happen with me with someone else. to make it right they sent me something that was half the price Of what I bought. I should of bought it from dgx. I always have a good experience with them. good prices fast shipping great company.

I'm a fan as well - have made a bunch of orders over the last few years and never once had an issue... other than an order showing up so fast I wasn't ready to use the stuff I ordered! Awesome folks for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom