Dive Flag Spare Tire Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dzscubie

Contributor
Reaction score
Back in El Paso, Texas with my Buddy (wife)
I am looking for a spare tire cover for my new Jeep Wrangler with the Dive Flag on it. I have found bunches on line but most seem to say they fit tires smaller than 15".

My tires are P225-75R16's so they won't fit. Anyone know where I can buy a larger tire cover?

Thanks,

Come on Guy's ...you are killing me....

I want one to, I have an 86 Cj-7 with 33x12-50-15's and would love to have the dive flag cover as well.

I am looking for a spare tire cover for my new Jeep Wrangler with the Dive Flag on it. I have found bunches on line but most seem to say they fit tires smaller than 15".

My tires are P225-75R16's so they won't fit. Anyone know where I can buy a larger tire cover?

Thanks,

15" is the size of the wheels not the tires. The number you need is the overall diameter of the tire. I think a 225-75-16 is the same as a 235-75-15 (about 29"). You shouldn't have any problem finding a cover for that size. Be sure to check the size of your spare, they can be different than the rest of the tires.

Thanks for the link. They have got some really beautiful covers. I'll save that bookmark. As if I had the extra $$ to splurge these days..:depressed:

Back
Top Bottom