Dive Fest II Benefiting SUDS, Panama City Sept. 18th-20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Base upon the success of last year's event raising nearly $5,000, The Atlanta Aquanauts are proud to announce The 2nd Annual Dive Fest benefiting SUDS. Please join us for a weekend of diving and raising money to support Soldiers Undertaking Disable Scuba.

When: September 18th to 20th, 2009
Where: Panama City Beach, FL
What: A Weekend of Diving, Fun, Food, Drink, Socializing and more
Who: You!!!
Why: RAISE MONEY FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS!
Cost: Starting @ $25

Win great prizes, including a weeklong liveabord courtesy of Blackbeard's Cruises!

For complete details and to register, please visit the Dive Fest website

To learn more about SUDS, please visit SUDS Diving

:cool2:Hey Matteo,

Can't wait for Dive Fest II. What an awesome time we had last year, and PCB?? It is going to be great!

This is going to be a great event! I heard there was going to be a great beach party and plenty of diving. Hey Matteo, are any of the SUDS divers going to join us in PCB?

There are going to be parties both Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday will also feature a silent auction and raffle with THOUSANDS of dollars in prizes to give away!
We've got some great sponsors this year, including:

• Blackbeard's Cruises
  • ScubaBoard
  • Olympus Dive Center
  • Protect Our Reefs (Mote Marine)
  • Atlanta Technical Divers
  • DUI
  • DAN
  • Aggressor Fleet
  • Peter Hughes Diving
  • Ikelite
  • and more.....
And we will be having at least on graduate of the SUDS program joining us for the weekend's festivities.

The boats are filling up fast. I urge everyone to visit Dive Fest II-Panama City Beach and register to join us. The deadline for registration is September 10th.
Come Diving with us!

Is anyone from this area going? It looks like it will be some great diving available. I have never been diving offshore in Panama City but I have heard some awesome things about it.

Is anyone from this area going? It looks like it will be some great diving available. I have never been diving offshore in Panama City but I have heard some awesome things about it.

This is a great opportunity for folks in the S. Alabama and FL panhandle areas, as there is no requirement to come for the whole weekend. Depending on your location, this could easily be a day trip or quickie overnighter.

Our party schedule has been finalized!
Friday night from 7pm to 10pm, our Welcome Reception Beach Party will take place at ShuckUms Oyster Bar. Start the weekend right with good food and good times at one of the oldest beach bars in Panama City! Admission is only $20 and will include a seafood buffet and non-alcoholic drinks. A cash bar will be available.

Saturday will feature a good old-fashioned Dock Party at Lime’s Bayside Bar and Grill located inside the Bay Point Marriott Resort from 6:30pm until 9pm. This event will feature both our raffle and silent auction, including thousands of dollars in prize giveaways. Once again, admission is only $20 and includes a buffet dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, with a cash bar available. So, come on out and join us as we “rock the dock!” All entry fees are 100% tax deductible and all proceeds from both evenings will be donated directly to SUDS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom