Dive equipment in Denpasar, Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neshma

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys any suggested places to pick up some dive gear in Denpasar? Thanks!!

I know there is a Mares shop but it was very small, they didn't have a very large selection, I can't remember where it is and I don't recommend Mares equipment anyways. If you go 30 or so more minutes down the road to Sanur there is a store called Divemasters that sells Aqualung and a couple of other smaller brands with a good selection in all categories. Just past them on the same road but opposite side there is a Scubapro (and others) dealer but there name escapes me right now. They also had a very good selection and had a couple of smaller brands as well. Any other brands are going to be pretty hard to find, at least they were during my 6 months there. And if you are looking for cheaper prices as mentioned in your other thread, you aren't going to find them. Everything I saw was the same retail price you would pay here in the states or in Europe. Good luck with your search, I wish I was back in Bali.

Here goes:
Divemasters (Aqualung, Sea&Sea, Trident, Uk) - Bypass, Sanur
Divesport (Scubapro, Go Pro) - Bypass, Sanur
Mares shop - Bypass, Sanur
Beuchat shop - Nusa Dua
Divemasters are biggest, all offer full range of products...
As said earlier, don't expect cheap prices since taxes are high!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom