"Dive-Discount" in Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on the Euro and trying like heck to avoid a "one world government", the Apeks ATX 200 listed on the front page at 369 Euro's equates to $402US.

Beings that LP lists this at $399.95, they are closely priced.

However, I would not want to see the shipping charges from Deutschland to the the U.S. even if I could read Deutsch. Lets not even contemplate how many body cavities Tom Ridge and the Homeland Security boys will have to check out before you can have it.

you might want to try .... www.diveinn.com .... as well
i have used them and they were great

when comparing prices don't forget that the prices listed include 16% VAT. if you order from the US the VAT will be deducted. however, you pay about 4% in customs duties on the reduced amount plus shipping. shipping is not that expensive assuming it is similar to what diveinn charges. this leaves you with a better deal than LP but not by that much. unless you go for their TX100 at euro 309. after all the calculations that leaves you with $300 before shipping. lp does not carry that reg and the first stage is identical to the atx200. the second stage is the older model i.e. it is somewhat larger and causes less bubble interference. apart from that it is no better or worse than the newer atx stages. a great deal IMHO.

Apeks ATX100 or TX100 first stage is not the same as the ATX200 first stage... They are definately different... But they look alot alike... If you have them both in your hand... You'd know what I'm talking about....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom