dive computor,im dumb don't no how to start it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver Darren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone just brought my wife a Genesis Resource pro computer and I don't know what to do with it. She went into the pool to see what it was like and nothing happened, the depth didn't show and the back light didn't come on. The computor seems like its stuck in start up mode or diagnostic mode, can someone without laughing at me please help.:huh:

Sorry, dont know anything about these computers. Most are water activated. Check your user manual to see at what depth (if water activated) or see what button to puch.

Alternatively, is there a section under manufacturers forum that covers the manufactureres of this computer, if so that is a good place to start.

Hope this helps and sorry cant tell you anymore.

Go To Your Manual And See Page 20. It Explains How To Get Through Diagnostic Mode And Then On To Activation And Set Up, It Is Fairly Simple After You Read And Follow. I Did Re Enter My Modes And Choice For Timing Etc Several Times To Become Familialr With The Set Up.

It Activates By Water At 4 Foot Depth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom