Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The stuff you're selling (which you don't seem to know a lot about), and the prices...

Is this stuff stolen or something?

IMG_1765.jpg

hello are you still have the computer let me know

Be careful, this may be a scam. He had some Dive Right regs listed on this forum for $100 each. As soon as it came down to paying and shipping he countered that he had a local offer for $50 more without shipping. I don't know if he was trying to get more money out of me or what. He also knew nothing about them as far as what a first stage was, a second stage, or din and yoke. Add to that, the fact that his only posts were listing items to sell. The Paypal comment he made scared me a bit too since everyone knows Paypal and Paypal at least offers some assurance you will get your item or your money back. I realize $250 was still a good deal for these regs but they were listed for $100 each and I was not bidding on ebay. Something inside just told me to beware. Not trying to bash him at all but just wanted to warn you and let you decide. Below was his last contact with me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdoug50590
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc_rain
Looks good to me, how do you want paid? Paypal?

I'm not sure how to do paypal thing...lol...so you tell me what the best way to do this is, but have a local offer of $250 with no shipping

This is not a scam. I picked up the regs from him today. He lives in the New Orleans area. I offered him more as I wanted these for sidemount regs. Most of the stuff is older, but in immaculate shape. He and his wife dive infrequently so the upkeep is not worth it anymore. He just wants to move the stuff. The regs are probably five or six years old and they were in perfect shape. He still has the Nitek (older dive-rite computer), a nice gear bag and two bc's. Mark

I still have it I haven't sold anything on here so I don't know how to complete the sale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom