For Sale Dive Computer-For Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elinox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Genesis Centauri Wrist Mount Dive Computer for sale.

It is gently used, I've used it for about a dozen dives, and found that I simply dislike the interface. I tried returning it, however that wasn't possible since I had unfortunately thrown out the original box. I have the charger and the booklet that comes with it. It is rechargeable, which is fantastic!

I originally bought it for $318 and would be happy to let it go for $250, but I'm willing to negotiate so it can go to a good home. I can provide more details or pics if interested.

Payment accepted via PayPal.

Please let me know if you're interested, thank for looking!

Attachments

• watch1.jpg
    watch1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 85
  • watch2.jpg
    watch2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 77
  • watch3.jpg
    watch3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 73
You need to post photos of the actual dive computer you have for sale. Stock photos only make you appear to be a scammer.

And it's a dive computer, not a watch. You might want to update your thread title. A "dive watch" to a lot of people means an analog or digital watch, not dive computer.

@Marie13 updated with pics. And I changed the title. (I wear it on my wrist, so I call it a watch. *shrug*)

Back
Top Bottom