Dive clubs Metro Denver area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone in Colorado (and elsewhere!),
I'm going to be relocating to the metro-Denver area in the spring and was wondering if there are any dive clubs in the (soon to be) local area?

Thanks,
Pete

MAsharkDiver:
Hello everyone in Colorado (and elsewhere!),
I'm going to be relocating to the metro-Denver area in the spring and was wondering if there are any dive clubs in the (soon to be) local area?

Thanks,
Pete

FlatIrons MAY have one. It's advertised on their website. But when I went to find who to email to opt in, there was NOONE listed..

Here on SB we kinda have our own club... no member lists, no dues, but we have managed on getting together to dive on several occasions.

If someone knows of a good ACTIVE diveClub in the Denver area, I'd be interested. I generally end up at the hole in winter.

There's a great photo dive club - Colorado Underwater Photo Society. Excellent group of people...I had the pleasure of meeting them in October! Avid divers, well traveled, fun loving, outgoing ...

Back
Top Bottom