Dive Club Officers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orion612004

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have started a private group of dive club officers to talk about the club's workings and share ideas. If you are an officer and are interested, reply or message with your name, and dive club name.

The group is on facebook because we didn't have enough interest to get our own subforum here

Cheers

Orion

Some of my best diving memories from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's are from being a huge part and contributing member and officer of my dive club in Berkeley, CA. It was simple and clean and pure. Now days, thanks to f%&*ing lawyers, being a dive club officer is a recipe for liability. Really sad that it's come to this.

@orion612004 I'm confused. Are there two different groups, or is there just the one from 2020 that you are "readvertising"?
Is your location Massachusetts or Kazakhstan? You say 42, 70, but don't say 70 E or W.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom