Dive Club Negros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Reed

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I'm new here at scubaboard, mabuhay.

I was wondering if there are any like minded explorers who have their own gear and live in or around Dumaguete who would like to dive regularly outside of the resort setting.

I live in Dumaguete (Negros Oriental, Philippines) and have a regular resort nearby I frequent. However looking for friends who would be interested in diving outside of the resort comfort zone.

Any groups around which cater to resident divers like myself?

Regards
Mark

I would be interested Mark.

I am in Dumaguete now if you want to meet up?

Hi Fastnail,

Love to catch up. Unfortunately I'm in the US now for another week. Then back in Oz -> Dumaguete end of Jan.

I do have a Home there and call it Home. Just always away. Still have to work.

I just recently met another resident diver on Dumaguete City Expats (Facebook) who was keen for a dive.

I have a full kit and vehicle in Duma. It would be great to get a few local lads out for a dive once or twice a week. I Dive in Duma weekly and would love to go more except for the resort fees add up.

I've done most of the muck dives off the Dauin Coast multiple times. Apo Island ... Others. Anxious to spend more time in the water checking things out.

If your still there I will look you up when I finish up with this current trip.

Cheers
Mark

Hi Fastnail,

Love to catch up. Unfortunately I'm in the US now for another week. Then back in Oz -> Dumaguete end of Jan.

I do have a Home there and call it Home. Just always away. Still have to work.

I just recently met another resident diver on Dumaguete City Expats (Facebook) who was keen for a dive.

I have a full kit and vehicle in Duma. It would be great to get a few local lads out for a dive once or twice a week. I Dive in Duma weekly and would love to go more except for the resort fees add up.

I've done most of the muck dives off the Dauin Coast multiple times. Apo Island ... Others. Anxious to spend more time in the water checking things out.

If your still there I will look you up when I finish up with this current trip.

Cheers
Mark

Hi Mark,

My name is Alan.
Unfortunately, I will be in Mindanao diving in January, however, I may be returning in February.

Let us stay in touch and a happy new year to you and your family.

Br,

Alan.

Thanks Allan,
I Hope hear about Mindanao Diving and any other Philippines recommendations in Feb.

Happy New year's to you and yours also.
Regards
Mark

Unfortunately, I will be in Mindanao diving in January, however, I may be returning in February.
Dived in Davao, Gen San and Surigao before and would love to hear others adventure on different places.
Have a nice trip.

Dived in Davao, Gen San and Surigao before and would love to hear others adventure on different places.
Have a nice trip.

Been to all those places but didn't get the chance to dive unfortunately. Of the three mentioned places there which would be the best in terms of Dive operators, condition's. I like Davao as a place to visit.

The sites around Dumaguete are all good in their own way but MoalBoal and Malapascua in Cebu were new to me recently and very good. There really are so many places to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom