Dive club in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yt1300

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, my partner and I may be moving to Belize in the next few years and we're wondering if there are any active dive clubs there that take regular trips? We'd love not to have to use one the dive tour companies every time we want to go diving.
Thanks,
Don

Hi all, my partner and I may be moving to Belize in the next few years and we're wondering if there are any active dive clubs there that take regular trips? We'd love not to have to use one the dive tour companies every time we want to go diving.
Thanks,
Don
Howdy....I was an owner of Long Caye Itza lodge in lighthouse reef atoll. Yes it is paradise...but be very careful where you end up and always watch your back as it is very dangerous there for foreigners.... You have a bullseye on your back and it is not if...it is when you will get robbed/killed. We lasted 5 years...but after having folks killed around us...and the general demeanor of the place....just a heads up from somebody that has been there...done that
peace

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom