Dive charters Port Colborne / SW Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poisonorange

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting from the UK in a couple of weeks and am looking to do a day's diving between 22-25 June.
Does anyone have any contacts for clubs/charters in the area that might be able to help me out? I emailed a few dive shops and was just sent their calendars for dates (not the dates that I'm looking for) and my Google-fu hasn't yielded any other results.
I know I can arrange a day's diving up in Tobermory but it's far for me to go (I'll be in Kitchener-Waterloo) - but does anywhere else have that kind of set up?

Thanks!
J

You're two hours from Lake Erie, three hours from Lake St Clair, four hours form Brockville/Kingston, and only three hours from Tobermory.

So don't count out Toby. Its your best bet for walk on diving in the area! (boats going out all the time, usually lots of walk on spots available). Toby is COLD, clear & some interesting wrecks.

Personally I would consider Kingston/Brockville more interesting diving, but you'd have to call ahead to find a charter with walk on spaces. Brockville is warm, not so clear, interesting wrecks, fun drifts. Kingston is cold, clearer, but deep and dark.

These guys can hook you up in Kingston, Brockville, 1000 Islands, and Lake Ontario

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom