Dive Centers, Nuevo Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGF

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm sort of repeating the previous thread, but I am going to stay in Nuevo Vallarta just after Easter.

I wanted advice on the best 'Dive' operation to use (not tourist cattle boat full of sightseers) in th area - or in Puerto Vallarta if it is reasonably easy to get to.

Any expereince or advice would really be appreciated

Regards
Al

Al. I would highly recomend Leslie. It's great to have your own dive master. You won't be dissapointed, more to come in a new thread with pics when we get them

Good options to dive with and they pick up at nuevo is Vallarta Undersea, Pacific Scuba, Twin Dolphins and I'm not sure but I guess PV Scuba pick up at Nuevo also. The best custom boats are Vallarta Undersea and PV scuba.
Check websites for more info

I would also recommend Leslie whole heartedly. I am from the UK and had a great two weeks diving with her - I think some of my phots are still on her website. Go and enjoy it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom