Dive Center Belize Help???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bit off topic, but --

I'll be in Belize for my second trip to Caye Caulker late December - early January. If you end up on the 'little island to the south', check out Belize Dive Services-- and look me up!

Caye Caulker is a less developed, and much smaller alternative to Ambergris Caye. I belive it is also a bit less expensive, but not much. I love the place.

I second what peter says, they are a nice small basic dive center. They have Padi instructors but are not a PADI dive center. There are 9 to 10 dive centers who are "resorts"
or golden Palm on the island. On the other hand you do not need to be a PADI dive center to give good dives case in point in Chuck and Robbies.

Hi Folks
Thanks for you last comments, Like I will travel alone, I have all my dive gear, just I need a good guides, know the main dive sites, in a sure way.
I hope you can understand me
Thanks

dear Nudgeroni, thanks a lot for you last words, let me to see my map about belize, please, is my first trip to the island. I want the Blue Hole, jejejejeje, I repeat I will look for Caye Caulker???
All The Best

At that time of the year things can be hectic around here (at least, that's what we hope for!). You still don't need to book your diving in advance, but you would be well advised to organise your accommodation well in advance. At that time many hotels are simply full. If you're travelling on a budget and you're alone than have a good look at Pedro's Inn, which is one of the cheapest places anywhere near the sea in Belize, and it's basic but nice. For a wider choice, look at http://ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html.

Chuck & Robbies is at the northern edge of town and if you want to dive with them you might want to stay somewhere in the area. Most dive centers will pick you up anywhere, but you may prefer (as I would) to stay close by so you can hang around more easily.

Thanks you peterbj7
Nice datas about Pedros, this is the main idea about my future trip to Belize.
Pay for Dive _ Cheap sleep, Jejejejejeje.
Is you want drop me an e-mail about protech,
All the best

chuck and robbie are tops!!! They will take very good care of you

Chuck and Robbie's are a great smaller dive op. My wife and I have dove with them on our last 2 trips to AC. We plan on diving with them again on our trip there next year...can't wait.

I hope the OP and others will realise that it's not the number of testimonials that counts, but the quality. A larger operation that processes more divers is likely to earn more posts than a small one. Whatever your reason for an interest in Chuck 'n Robbie, you'll have a great time if you go with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom