Dive business in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dankf69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I have recently bought property in Hopkins Belize for the sole purpose of opening a dive shop with accommodations. I am looking for serious investors who wish to be involved with the company. I am not taking out any loans nor do I want an investor that has to do the same. This project will be builded on cash only no credit. This reduces the risk factor and increase the revenue by not having loan interest to pay. There is a great opportunity for someone here. If you are interested you may contact me at fehrinvestor@hotmail.com

I wish you the best of luck. I did much the same thing as you some years ago. Now I'm penniless.

Hello I have recently bought property in Hopkins Belize for the sole purpose of opening a dive shop with accommodations. I am looking for serious investors who wish to be involved with the company. I am not taking out any loans nor do I want an investor that has to do the same. This project will be builded on cash only no credit. This reduces the risk factor and increase the revenue by not having loan interest to pay. There is a great opportunity for someone here. If you are interested you may contact me at fehrinvestor@hotmail.com

It really doesn't reduce the risk unless you have extremely solid documentation that you can take to a bank and get a loan based solely on the strength of the title to the property. A very tricky thing in a lot of countries to get a non-recourse loan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom