Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wallster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New here and not really sure how this board works. Any possible dive buddies in Homosassa/Crystal River, FL? Just started diving again after a 13 year break. Only 4 Dives in the last year. Blue Grotto, Aruba, Buford Sink, Tarpon Springs. 73 years old but started diving in 1973. Advanced in 74. Deep Diving in 2006. Nitrox in 2006.

Welcome!

You could potentially try the Florida section of the forums to find dive-buddies or meetups.

You might also try Facebook, and searching for Scuba and any major city in your area. (I hate FB, but that's where people are)

You could also try DiveBuddy.com although I've had limited luck there.

The best place I've met divers, is just showing up at a scuba-park on a popular day. Sometimes local dive-shops will have meetups as well at dive-parks, and you can just show up.

Welcome!

You could potentially try the Florida section of the forums to find dive-buddies or meetups.

You might also try Facebook, and searching for Scuba and any major city in your area. (I hate FB, but that's where people are)

You could also try DiveBuddy.com although I've had limited luck there.

The best place I've met divers, is just showing up at a scuba-park on a popular day. Sometimes local dive-shops will have meetups as well at dive-parks, and you can just show up.
Thanks. I don't use Facebook. My son told me I have an account but I uninstalled it. Will try hanging around Blue Grotto or Devils Den. Rainbow River is also a choice. I'll just need sign like homeless or will work for food. I'll also try some of the local dive shops.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy! from Texas. We're glad that you're aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom