Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a little too early for me. I will be going to whytecliff with a buddy who hasn't been out in a while. Thanks though. Plus I need to rent tanks so the dive shop wouldn't even open that early. But I am still wanting to maybe go Sunday as well if anyone is interested.

Will be at porteau again this Sunday at 7 ish to do a couple of dives with my just serviced regs and I have extra tanks if you need. 2 steel 100's and 2 steel 130's. They usually have 32% in them and you could use either 2 if you want. Pm me if that interests you.

Might have to skip this Sunday and go out the next weekend. I am also a bit new to diving and don't have my nitrox cert.

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 AM ----------

so anyone who wants to join us diving, we will be at whytecliff on Sat morning. We should be there by 9 am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom