Dive Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all!

I'm looking for a dive buddy for this upcoming summer. I'm a college student just trying to get back into the sport after several years of being "dry." I'm from the Indianapolis area and would be looking at France Park or Hidden Paradise to get a couple of dives in before I have to goffer back to school. Looking at June at the earliest since I've got some responsibilities for the events leading up to the Indy 500.

I get certified in July was thinking about doing France park or Gilboa (it is in Ohio) sometime after July 9th.

I'm also looking for dive buddies in Indiana. Unfortunately, I can only dive on weekdays. Open to most dive sites.

Last edited:
Trying to put together something for 6/24/17 Gilboa would work for me or something in Michigan if you wanted

Hello you 2, I'm a hoosier diver myself just south of Fort Wayne. Weekends are best for me at the moment. Currently I am only O.W. certified with 17 dives under my belt since 1996 and looking to extend my certs. So if your looking for a dive buddy I'd be willing to tag along and get more experience.

Idk if it's possible to edit thread titles after posting, but it would be cool if the title had your location. I'm also looking for a dive buddy, but I'm in Cleveland, which feels a bit far for us to weekend dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom